1st year Grad Student looking for a place to live

Started by Jbetley, May 25, 2013, 09:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbetley

Hey,

I hope you're looking for the most super spectacular roommate in the known universe; cause that person is me.

My name's Jay, I'm 23, and I'm starting grad at New Paltz this autumn (towards M.A.T. in Adolescent Education).  I'm super chill, extremely open and considerate, and very willing to accommodate (I've never had any issues with room/housemates in the past and have lived very successfully with both guys and gals). No trouble keeping things tidy on this end: I don't have any pets and am more than happy to smoke outside. I love people, animals, and the outdoors.

I plan to seriously study, however I am not opposed to occasional revelries and adventures will be manifold.

Shoot me a call or text at:
717-433-1389

or email me at:
jbetley@u.rochester.edu
and/or
betleyj1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

Lilspool

11 Cicero Ave. –Rooms for Rent - NEWLY RENOVATED!
3 Rooms for rent in high ranch on a ½ acre of land less than 4/10 mile walk to SUNY campus and 2/10 of a mile to all shopping/restaurants.  Newly renovated and painted with new carpets/laminate flooring/kitchen appliances, sound absorption, and newly built coin-op laundry room.  All common space is comfortably furnished. 3 bedrooms left (rates vary according to square footage of room, $645 to $725).  All utilities included, plus wi-fi, cable, garbage/recycle pickup/snow plowing and lawncare.   This is not a party house but has lots of room for socializing with friends.  No pets, no smoking on premises.    3-season sitting porch provides quiet and serene space for study and conversation.  Lease available Aug. 1, 2013.  Security, first and last month's rent.  Call Lilyan 914-466-0127.