Looking for one more housemate (must be Female)

Started by andrewferstenberg, April 14, 2013, 06:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrewferstenberg

I am moving into a newly remodeled 6 Bedroom house. Each room is pretty big and there's no difference in price between rooms.  The school is about a 2 minute drive and or a mile from campus.  The house has central air and ac and is completely electric. Every room has its own thermostat The house is 515 a month without utilities. But since its electric the utilities are pretty cheap to start with. We don't have a washer and dryer but we have a friend who gets that done for free. Guys and girls are welcomed and you don't need a group of two to text me. Plenty of parking. Move in is June 1st. We have four guys and one girl and the people you rooming with are all nice, willing to go out of their way to help, love to party, good students, clean, chill....etc If you're interested or have any questions feel free to give me a call at 516-660-1423 but i prefer to text and ill usually answer back within a few minutes.

mellsringsbells

hey! this sounds great, I am a third year female transfer majoring in art, down to earth, clean and respectful. Let me know if there's any more spots available :) email' melisspiegs@gmail.com