Looking for a Lease in August for under 600.

Started by Joshua, April 30, 2013, 11:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

Hello
I am looking for a place to live off campus where I can start a lease in August for under $600 total. I'm easy going and will clean up after myself. I will be a Senior next semester, if you have anything available, please contact me at joshbrooks100@yahoo.com or 845-313-6039.
Thanks,
Joshua Brooks

mwyard

Becoming available August 15th with year's Lease. (If you need Summer too, do ask. Some possibility.)

I single-occupancy room & 3 large double-occupancy rooms available for August Lease in quiet residential neighborhood, so close to Campus (200 paces +/-) that you can slip home between classes! Plenty of on-site parking for all tenants.

(NOTE: If you are looking for a "party house", this is NOT it!)

Civilized surroundings. Rooms nicely furnished with basic items.

Common areas include 2 Bathrooms, Kitchen, Den, Dining Room, lovely deck with open view and privacy.
Two rooms have private entrances. One room has own half bath.
Kitchen has DW.
Access to landlord-maintained veggie garden!
Indoor storage for bikes.
On-site parking for tenants' cars.

No smoking. No pets.
Landlord pays OIL HEAT, Garbage, Lawn/Snow.
Tenants pay Elec, Cable, Hot Water(LP), Water/Sewer.
1st month, last month & one month security. One-year Lease starts August 15th

Email semi-detailed-self-introduction, and request Application Form with further details, to mwalker3@hvc.rr.com

Lilspool

11 Cicero Ave. –Rooms for Rent - NEWLY RENOVATED!

3 Rooms for rent in high ranch on a ½ acre of land less than 4/10 mile walk to SUNY campus and 2/10 of a mile to all shopping/restaurants.  Newly renovated and painted with new carpets/laminate flooring/kitchen appliances, sound absorption, and newly built coin-op laundry room.  All common space is comfortably furnished. 3 bedrooms left (rates vary according to square footage of room, $645 to $725).  All utilities included, plus wi-fi, cable, garbage/recycle pickup/snow plowing and lawncare.   This is not a party house but has lots of room for socializing with friends.  No pets, no smoking on premises.    3-season sitting porch provides quiet and serene space for study and conversation.  Lease available Aug. 1, 2013.  Security, first and last month's rent.  Call Lilyan 914-466-0127.