Looking for a Place to Live for 2013-14 semester 3rd year male

Started by BrendanK, May 03, 2013, 04:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrendanK

Hi I am going to be returning to new paltz for my third year in the fall and I am trying to find a place to live off campus when I do return. I would be interested in a per month rental or a lease that begins in August. I am chill laid back person and am looking for anything I can get at this point as long as it no more than 650$ with utilities and  is some what close to campus. I don't mind pets or sharing a room whatever is available just let me know. I can only be contacted via email as I a am abroad but will be back at the start of July if that is a problem
You can reach me at N02308344@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu or brendankelly820@gmail.com

Lilspool

11 Cicero Ave. –Rooms for Rent - NEWLY RENOVATED!
3 Rooms for rent in high ranch on a ½ acre of land less than 4/10 mile walk to SUNY campus and 2/10 of a mile to all shopping/restaurants.  Newly renovated and painted with new carpets/laminate flooring/kitchen appliances, sound absorption, and newly built coin-op laundry room.  All common space is comfortably furnished. 3 bedrooms left (rates vary according to square footage of room, $645 to $725).  All utilities included, plus wi-fi, cable, garbage/recycle pickup/snow plowing and lawncare.   This is not a party house but has lots of room for socializing with friends.  No pets, no smoking on premises.    3-season sitting porch provides quiet and serene space for study and conversation.  Lease available Aug. 1, 2013.  Security, first and last month's rent.  Call Lilyan 914-466-0127.