I need to find 3 roommates (Male or Female)

Started by Broski.Joe, April 17, 2013, 05:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broski.Joe

Hey everyone,
I was in this position last semester and being a transfer student myself I know it is a hassle to find people. But I need to find 3 roommates for the fall semester. I'm in an apartment off campus and its part of a small complex. It has 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room. (Standard apartment stuff)
If you are interested please let me know, we can meet up in person and you can check out the place; whatever works.

Joshua

Hey
I am a junior here at New Paltz looking for a place to move into in the fall.  I am a rather shy guy and want to meet more people. I transfer in last semester. If you still need a roommate, please contact me, call or text me at 845-313-6039 or email at joshbrooks100@yahoo.com thanks. Thanks man. I may also know another guy who would be interested.
Joshua

sasa.erin

hi, i'm erin,a 1st year grad student, still looking for roommates and a place. :) is the bd still available? was wondering the rent.
e-mai: lins@hwakmail.newpaltz.edu

Alyssa90

Hi I would be interested in looking at it and getting more information on it. You can email me at acolomba@ymail.com
Thanks

sruggiero08

Hi, I'm Steve. I'll be transferring to New Paltz as a Junior in the Fall. I'm interested in rooming with you but I just want to know how much is the rent and how far is it from the campus? E-mail me at sruggiero08@gmail.com

miguelr93

Hi just wondering if the rooms are still available? I'll be a transfer student this fall and I'm looking for a place to live. My name is Miguel and you can email me at miguel.rios931@gmail.com or call me at 9144268961 to talk about it thanks!

dzinglek1

Hi I'm Kendra!
I'm a transfer student coming to new paltz as a junior from Albany. Let me know if it's still available?
518-369-1299