2 guys looking for a place

Started by procrastinator713, April 13, 2013, 03:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

procrastinator713

Hi,

Me and my current roommate are looking for a 2 bedroom house/apt or 2 rooms of a bigger house. We are very chill and friendly. We respect others needs and space. We want to budget for a place that costs no more than $675 with utilities. We are looking to move in preferably the beginning of the semester or on august 1st. Please email me n02533898@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu and maybe we could work something out. THANKS!

Broski.Joe

Hey whats up?
I am in need to 3 roommates for next semester (2013-2014) And It is a 4 person apartment, 2 bath, kitchen, living room, and its a 8 to 10 min walk to campus and its in a pretty good spot its $600 rent no including utilities. If you both are interested in checking it out let me know. I'm a transfer so I'm always down to meet people

danreal

I have 2 bdrms available in a 3bdrm townhouse, located on Church Street in the Briarwood complex. EI Kitchen, dinning room/living rm, 1/2bath on first fl, full bath on 2nd fl. washer/dryer, patio with grill. Rent is $685 per room, includes utilities except internet. Walk to town or campus, one parking space available. Would prefer Grad student or senior. Must be neat, clean, quiet, and respectful. Must comply with HOA rules and regs. If you are looking for a place to party this is not the house for you. Lease available in June. Please no pets and no smoking. Call Dan at 516-603-2879 or email - dbrennervid@gmail.com

Lilspool

11 Cicero Ave. –Rooms for Rent - NEWLY RENOVATED!

2 Rooms left for rent in high ranch on a ½ acre of land less than 4/10 mile walk to SUNY campus and 2/10 of a mile to all shopping/restaurants.  Newly renovated and painted with new carpets/laminate flooring/kitchen appliances, sound absorption, and newly built coin-op laundry room.  All common space is comfortably furnished. 3 bedrooms left (rates vary according to square footage of room, $645 to $725).  All utilities included, plus wi-fi, cable, garbage/recycle pickup/snow plowing and lawncare.   This is not a party house but has lots of room for socializing with friends.  No pets, no smoking on premises.    3-season sitting porch provides quiet and serene space for study and conversation.  Lease available Aug. 1, 2013.  Security, first and last month's rent.  Call Lilyan 914-466-0127.