looking for a place to rent!

Started by brownj3, April 04, 2013, 06:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownj3

Hi everyone, my name is Jaimee and I'm a transfer student currently looking for a place to live during the upcoming school year (fall 2013-spring 2014). I'm laid back and easy to get along with, not a big partier, but I can have fun. If anyone has any rooms open for $550 or under, preferably females, let me know and I'll get back to you. Thanks :)

sarahveex3

I am looking for a roommate to share a one bed room located on main st. Email me for more inof s.vanhouten124@yahoo.com. I am very mature, respectful and easy to live with! Hope to hear from you!

lexalxo

My roommate and I need a third girl to move in with us for the 2013-2014 year. Our apartment is located directly across the street from campus on Plattekill Ave, the same street that shango is located on!  We have the entire first floor of a house to ourselves which includes a spacious kitchen, living room, foyer, a newly redone bathroom, private screened in porch and two bedrooms. Roommate will share a large room with one of us that can fit all the bedroom necessities, such as beds, dressers and night tables. Each person has their own closet and LAUNDRY IS INCLUDED! We have a driveway in the back if you have a car. Rent is $600 a month which includes EVERYTHING except internet which we split with other people, so it is never more than $15 a month. We are two carefree girls who love to have fun!

Email me at n02253219@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu for more information!

NewPaltzstudents

Hi there! I am living in a 4 bedroom house next year (August-May) with two other people (two girls, one boy). We have one bedroom still available for $500/month plus utilities. Laundry is included, there are two bathrooms, nice sized rooms. Ideal if you will have a car up here, it is about a one minute drive to campus or a 10-15 min walk. Contact me at N02511848@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

sunyrooms

Are you still looking for a room?

Several Rooms for Rent in a Charming Renovated House with Wireless Internet, Big Back Yard, Brick Patio, Deck, Wood Floors, Natural Stone Bathroom/Kitchen, Hard Wood and Pergo Floors, Organic Herb/Vegetable Garden, Third-Counter Kitchen, Furnished Living Room and Dining Room... This is a quaint house in a nice residential area.

The home is located on a quiet dead-end street, 2 blocks away from deli, grocery store, pizza shop and gas station. The New Paltz Loop is only 2 blocks away (It's the free bus to SUNY).  We are about 1 mile from school-close enough to walk or bike ride to school if u like getting a bit of exercise!

Looking for a Quiet and Clean Tenant.   Available June 1.  One year lease please.

$600-$700/Month + Includes Garbage, Lawn Care.  You would be responsible for electric (14/month), water ($9/month) and heat (varies).

Call 914 414-8596 to come see it...
Or email sunyrooms@hotmail.com

sunyrooms

Are You still looking for a room?

Room Share in a Newly Renovated High-End 3-Bedroom House.  House has a Luxurious Master Suite, Natural Stone Bathroom/Kitchen, Natural Stone Floors, Bamboo Floors, Kitchen Island with Seating, Front Deck, Back Deck, Spacious Back Yard and Beautiful Sunset Views.

We Love Pets (Friendly Pets, that is!) We are looking for a Cool and Quiet Tenant who likes to have fun...  However, this is not a party house. 

The room available right now is a gigantic loft ROOM SHARE.  It has 4 large windows and 3 skylights. There are closets, 2 window seats, lots of built in storage and there is a back and front deck large enough to fit a table and several lounge chairs.   The rent is $400/per person.

Location: Around the corner from a gas station/deli, bar, diner and liquor store about 1 mile from SUNY and three blocks from the NP Loop (free bus to campus). 

1 Months Security and Last Months Rent Due at time of Lease Signing. Lease can be short term or long term. 

$400/month + gas/electric

Email: SunyRooms@hotmail.com

Call 914-414-8596