Two rooms for rent in home of college professor

Started by uhlenbrj, March 26, 2013, 12:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uhlenbrj

Two large, sunny, furnished rooms available June 1 or earlier for summer or through the academic year in charming farmhouse in village of New Paltz. Rent includes all utilities, use of kitchen, general use of house, yard and gardens, washing machine, wireless internet, storage in basement or barn, off street parking. In quiet, country setting 15 minute walk to SUNY New Paltz campus and Main Street. Two minute walk to Rail Trail and Sojourner Truth Park with boat put-in, 10 minute drive to Mohonk Preserve, 20 minute drive to Minnewaska. Perfect for quiet mature student or individual. Rent is $475 a month per room.

ecamsssx3

Hello, I am interested. How can I contact you? You can email me at n02239058@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu - thanks!

n02707827

Hi, I'm interested in checking out the room as soon as possible. I'm a graduate student at SUNY New Paltz. I'm looking for the room from August to May 2014.  Please email me n02707827@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu
Thank you.

n02707827

Hi! I forgot to say that my classmate is also interested in other room, so we would appreciate if you can contact us at my e-mail n02707827@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu.

Thank you!
Sabina

n02558062

Hello my name is Danielle and Im interested in coming to see the rooms if they are still available! Please email me at n02558062@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu
hope to hear from you!

beth_220

Hello!

My friend and I have been searching for a place, and this sounds perfect.  If possible, we'd like to see it.  Is there any way we can contact you?  My email address is n01911395@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu.

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

-Beth

adotlane

Hi,

I am currently a graduate student at SUNY New Paltz. I am looking for a new place in which to live starting in June. Have you already filled the rooms? If not, may I please have more information?

Here is my email: lanea1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

Best,

Amanda

Everest

I need a room to rent from the end of August to the end of the fall semester as I am studying abroad. If the rooms are still available and I would be able to rent during that time period, please let me know by emailing me at n02463422@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu or feel free to call at 1 347 231 2088. Hopefully I will hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Everest Rainford

Heathh12

Hello, I am very interested in renting a room starting in June and would love to come see the house as soon as possible. Please email me at N02546155@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu.

Thanks!
-Heather