Looking for 1 BDR or Studio: August/Sept Start

Started by mlynm90, May 07, 2013, 05:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlynm90

Hi, I'm a 23 year old female SUNY New Paltz student looking for a quiet, bright apartment to myself, studio or 1 bdrm. I'm quiet, clean and very punctual with rent. Hoping to find a place under $800/month (with some or all utilities included, but for the right place, I could definitely make an exception). Location should be somewhere close to Kingston or Rosendale, but open to places near New Paltz or farther north than Kingston. I'm currently waiting on finding out my teaching placement for Spring '14, which may affect where I'd like to live. Full year leases are okay, but month to month, or 10 month lease is best.
Unfurnished apartments only please!

I will be in PA from June 13th-August 12th, so any meetings/viewings would have to be on my day off: either Mondays or Thursdays. I am looking for a move-in somewhere between August 1st and September 30th.

Hope this description fits your place! Can't wait to hear from you!

newpaltzangel

Hi there:

I have a large room in my house, available end of May, beg. of June (you could move in later). Together with the room you get your own private bathroom. The rest of the house: kitchen, living room, etc is common living space. There is a laundry room and basement for storage. There is also a big back yard area with in ground pool open during the summer and central air. The rent is $600.oo a month with ALL utilities included. There is cable, high speed internet, snow and garbage removal. The house is located three miles from campus, a five minute drive. One month security deposit and one year lease. If interested e-mail me back at newpaltzangel@yahoo.com

Nicestudio

91 times) Nicestudio

$625 EFFICIENCY - full bath includes cable, internet, heat, electric avail now
« on: May 23, 2013, 04:38:54 PM »QuoteModifyRemoveNice modern efficiency with cooktop and fridge.  2 Large closets 2 small closets and full private bath, private entrance.  All utilities included central Air, heat, cable, electric.  Located just off rte 32 south about 8 miles from campus.  Limited use of large fenced in yard with deck space for outdoor grill and parking.  Month to Month or lease through May.  Very clean/modern.  No pets or inside smoking. $625 1st month rent plus $625 security deposit to move in or to hold. Call 845-239-3414.  Ideal for 1; if couple/roommate add $100 per month.

This is 10 minutes south of NP village call or text if interested...