4 bedroom house for rent for fall semester

Started by Joseph Tangney, February 19, 2013, 11:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joseph Tangney

Large house ..4 big bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Located just off rt.32 about one mile from campus. Quite, , large yard, rear deck, with plenty of private parking. Available on or about August of 2013 for fall semester. Rent is $600 per room per month,plus utilities
This house is not a party house .. Would perfer a group of 4( girls?) but will consider individuals. I take care of lawn and garden, as well as snow plowing. One year lease .

brii714

Hi,

I'd be very interested in this house!  Please text me more information! 5165248857 and we can set up a time to see the place.  Thank you.

Brii

dzinglek1

Hi, my names Kendra. I'm a transfer student coming to new paltz from albany. Me and my friend are looking for an apartment or house close to campus. Were hoping to stay around $600 or so for rent. I'm going to be a junior and she's a senior. She also has a dog, a small husky. We may have a third roommate but aren't sure as of yet.
You can text me at 5183691299 or email me at kendra.dzingle@yahoo.com

heaphyj1

Hi. Three of my friends and I are looking for a place to live in the fall semester.  Can we come by and see the house?  The four of us are girls and we are definitely interested.  Please e-mail us at Jheaf16@aol.com, huda.f.mahmood@gmai.com with further information.  Thank you

emilyx675

I have a group of 4 girls who are interested in this house.
Please call me 845 238 0412 and we can set up an appointment to see the house.

dillj28

Hi my name is Justine. I am looking for a place to live for the Fall semester only. (August- Dec. or January) I have a group of 4 girls that are very interested. Please email at jdill78@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu or call at 631-576-7608 if this is still available. Thanks! -Justine