ONE ROOM AVAILABLE CLOSE TO CAMPUS :)

Started by grovestreet, February 24, 2013, 08:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grovestreet

We're looking for one person to move into our house on Grove Street for the Fall 13- Spring 14 year.  Our house is a very close walk to campus.  The house has a full kitchen, three full bathrooms, and a parking lot in the back.  The room is on the top floor and the bathroom is shared with only one other person.  Rent is 566.67 a month plus utilities which are never too expensive!  We're all going to be seniors in the fall and we are all girls.  Need to find someone ASAP  So post if you're interested.

valerie

hi my name is valerie is the room still available? i am going to be a senior next year aswell feel free to call or text me (845)242-2188

n02598914

Hi I am interested in learning more about your house. I am going to be a senior as well! please email me at N02598914@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

kaitlin10

Hi,

Is this room still available? If so please feel free to email me at N02179803@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu and we can talk about more details = ) Thank you!

Kaitlin

Ksemon

Hi my names Kelly. I'm very interested in getting to know you more and talk about moving in. contact me at Gyarados19@aol.com or call or text (631)742-6943. Thank you!

Kelly Semon

kaitlin10

Hi,

I am replying again because I am trying to find a place ASAP and really like the description of this particular house. I also felt I should give you my phone number because it would be easier to reach me this way. I hope to hear back from you, even if it is taken already! Kaitlin = )

631-834-5842

Rosemary

i'm interested if the space is still available. please contact me either via email roseowuo@aol.com or phone 6465755507 thankyou

N02205227

Hey im interested! Please give me a call 8459430522

jossElinnnn4rent

hello,
I was wondering if the place is still available because I would be really interested in seeing the place. I am 22 but next year will be my senior  yr as well and I am looking forward to having a fun yr but I am a respectful person when it comes to those I live with.

jocelyn

ps call or email: 8455494760 n01908259@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

mellsringsbells

Hey, My names melissa, I will be a transfer junior. I was seeing if the room was still available! I'm neat and down to earth. Also was wondering if pets are allowed? My number is 845-596-7830 if it's still free :) Thanks!