ROOM OPEN CLOSE TO CAMPUS :)

Started by grovestreet, February 24, 2013, 08:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grovestreet

We're looking for one person to move into our house on Grove Street for the Fall 13- Spring 14 year.  Our house is a very close walk to campus.  The house has a full kitchen, three full bathrooms, and a parking lot in the back.  The room is on the top floor and the bathroom is shared with only one other person.  Rent is 566.67 a month plus utilities which are never too expensive!  We're all going to be seniors in the fall and we are all girls.  Need to find someone ASAP :) So post if you're interested. 

ADesiderio

Hi! My name is Alee and I'm a sophomore girl looking for a place to live! I'll be a junior next year, and I'm an art major. I'd love to take a look at the house and to meet you! You can email me at n02378715@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu.

Danitian

Hello,

My name is Danit Ianovici and in August I will be entering my final semester at SUNY New Paltz. I am looking to rent a room for the fall semester only. I am responsible and pretty quiet. I work 3 jobs, study full time and dedicate free time to two extra curricular teams on campus.

Please let me know if you have anything available.
Thank you in advance
Danit Ianovici
845-464-7102

Rosemary

Hi my name is Rosemary, I currently a sophomore living on campus. I'm looking to move off campus,somewhere close to campus, for next year. if you are still looking for someone to take the spot please email me at roseowuo@aol.com thank you