1 BR Apt 26 South Oakwood Terrace

Started by DDIETZ, February 24, 2013, 06:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DDIETZ

Only 1 apt left. Small 1 BR apt. Outside entrance. Free Parking. Everything included for $750/m.
Lease starts 5/26/13 to 5/23/14. Subletting permitted.

Lots of summer sublets available. contact me and I will forward.

cstokes92

Hello,

I am extremely interested in the 1 bedroom that's left.
Please contact me by email or phone (call or text) as soon as possible. I'm very eager to hear from you.

cstokes92@gmail.com or (413) 695-7712

mzmary

Hi,
My boyfriend and I are looking for a 1 bedroom apartment, and this sounds perfect. We are both graduating SUNY New Paltz this May, and need a quiet place to live as we are both beginning full time jobs immediately, and he is possibly starting grad school. If there is an issue with renting to two people (due to increased utilities, etc.), we would be willing to negotiate a slightly higher price.
Please feel free to call or text me at 7024242 (If I don't pick up, it means I'm working or in class, I will call back asap)
Thanks!

AlexZiel

Hello,

I am interested in subletting a studio or 1 bedroom apartment for the summer of 2013. Please let me know what, if anything, is available. My e-mail is atz190@yahoo.com.
Hope to hear from you.
Thanks!

ZachC

Hi i am extremely interested in the apartment. Please feel free to contact to me at zachary.chan@uconn.edu
Thanks,
-Zach

MNobile

Is this apartment still available? I grew up locally and currently attend SUNY Ulster. I can be reached at mattnoible@hvc.rr.com. Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

mguast1

Hi, is this apartment still available? You can reach me at marisadawn8@hotmail.com. I'd like to come take a look at it