Need place starting Fall 2013

Started by moonage, February 22, 2013, 08:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonage

I am a female SUNY student looking for a place to live that is within walking distance of campus, preferably furnished.  Email n02295898@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu.

Emily

I have a large bedroom is available. The house is on Water St(About 15 minutes to campus).The large room is $570/month and each person gonna to pay about $20 for cable and electric fee. There is a closet in the bedroom. We share the kitchen and bathroom. If you are interested, please contact me! :)

Email: n02677272@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

N02205227

We are moving into a BRAND NEW 6-7 Bedroom house. Each room that is available is very spacious.  The house is 1 minute walking distance from town 8 minutes to class.  The house will have central air and ac. The house is 635+ utilities. Utilities are about $50 a month depending on how many housemates we find. We also have a washer and dryer in the house. We are 4 girls who are extremely chill. We like to study during the week but we don't mind partying on the weekends. Guys and girls are welcomed. Please be fairly neat :) We are surrounded by other college houses and we have one of the best locations in New Paltz. If you're interested please give me a call at 518-929-0545 or feel free to text.
Hope to hear from you soon!

parisblus1

Are You still looking for a room?

Room Share in a Newly Renovated High-End 3-Bedroom House.  House has a Luxurious Master Suite, Natural Stone Bathroom/Kitchen, Natural Stone Floors, Bamboo Floors, Kitchen Island with Seating, Front Deck, Back Deck, Spacious Back Yard and Beautiful Sunset Views.

We Love Pets (Friendly Pets, that is!) and we have 1 kitten living at the house right now.  We are looking for a Cool and Quiet Tenant who likes to have fun...  However, this is not a party house.

The room available right now is a gigantic loft ROOM SHARE.  It has 4 large windows and 3 skylights.  There are closets, 2 window seats and lots of built in storage.  There is a back and front deck is large enough to fit a table and several chairs and/or lounge chairs.   There is a female student renting the loft right now and she is looking for a roommate.  The rent is $400/per person.

Location: Around the corner from a gas station/deli, bar, diner and liquor store about 1 mile from SUNY and three blocks from the NP Loop (free bus to campus).

1 Months Security and Last Months Rent Due at time of Lease Signing. Lease can be short term or long term.

$400/month + gas/electric

Email: parisblus@hotmail.com

Call or text for appt. 904-347-8327
Liza

hwmini

I am a graduate student at SUNY New Paltz. I have a beautiful house with two rooms + shared bathroom for rent. My house is walking distance to campus and town. Tenants would have full use of kitchen, dining room, living room, screened-in porch, and washer/dryer.

Room 1 (with closet): $620 + utilities
Room 2 (with closet): $600 + utilities

Lease runs August 1, 2013 to July 31, 2014

Contact information: hwmini@gmail.com

danreal

I have 2 bdrms available in a 3bdrm townhouse, located on Church Street in the Briarwood complex. EI Kitchen, dinning room/living rm, 1/2bath on first fl, full bath on 2nd fl. washer/dryer, patio with grill. Rent is $685 per room, includes utilities except internet. Walk to town or campus, one parking space available. Would prefer Grad student or senior. Must be neat, clean, quiet, and respectful. Must comply with HOA rules and regs. If you are looking for a place to party this is not the house for you. Lease available in June. Please no pets and no smoking. Call Dan at 516-603-2879 or email - dbrennervid@gmail.com

hwmini

I am a graduate student at SUNY New Paltz. I have a beautiful house with two rooms + shared bathroom for rent. My house is walking distance to campus and town. Tenants would have full use of kitchen, dining room, living room, screened-in porch, and washer/dryer.

Room 1 (with closet): $620 + utilities
Room 2 (with closet): $600 + utilities

Lease runs August 1, 2013 to July 31, 2014

Contact information: hwmini@gmail.com

Lilspool

11 Cicero Ave. –Rooms for Rent - NEWLY RENOVATED!

3 Rooms for rent in high ranch on a ½ acre of land less than 4/10 mile walk to SUNY campus and 2/10 of a mile to all shopping/restaurants.  Newly renovated and painted with new carpets/laminate flooring/kitchen appliances, sound absorption, and newly built coin-op laundry room.  All common space is comfortably furnished. 3 bedrooms left (rates vary according to square footage of room, $645 to $725).  All utilities included, plus wi-fi, cable, garbage/recycle pickup/snow plowing and lawncare.   This is not a party house but has lots of room for socializing with friends.  No pets, no smoking on premises.    3-season sitting porch provides quiet and serene space for study and conversation.  Lease available Aug. 1, 2013.  Security, first and last month's rent.  Call Lilyan 914-466-0127.