Nomad needs room/roomates Spring '13 or ASAP

Started by vicayy, January 16, 2013, 02:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vicayy

Hey I'm a 22 year old girl just returned from studying abroad in Spain. I've commuted from New Windsor for 3 years but decided last minute I loved the freedom & stability of living 'on my own' with 3 awsome Spanish roomates about my age.

I'm hoping to spend not more than $500 a month but can bargain a little. I'm pretty serious about my work but let my hair down as well. I'm pretty clean but not a neat freak, don't smoke or have animals and I'm always willing to contribute to the group!

If anyone is looking for a chill addition to their house or know of anyone please let me know! my number is 845 591 4382
-Victoria

jscaduto

Hi;
I have an apartment with room openings now for spring semester (I just renovated it).
There is currently one female junior transfer student in the apartment.
Its 1.5miles from campus, nice yard, screened in porch, close to the rail trail
The smaller BR is $500/month, including utilities.

Feel free to email or call if you're interested.
Jim
845-325-3399
jscaduto1@hvc.rr.com
here's a link with pics: http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/roo/3530207061.html

N02205227

We are moving into a BRAND NEW 6-7 Bedroom house. Each room that is available is very spacious.  The house is 1 minute walking distance from town 8 minutes to class.  The house will have central air and ac. The house is 635+ utilities. Utilities are about $50 a month depending on how many housemates we find. We also have a washer and dryer in the house. We are 4 girls who are extremely chill. We like to study during the week but we don't mind partying on the weekends. Guys and girls are welcomed. Please be fairly neat :) We are surrounded by other college houses and we have one of the best locations in New Paltz. If you're interested please give me a call at 518-929-0545 or feel free to text.
Hope to hear from you soon!