$650 Spacious room available within walking distance of SUNY New Paltz

Started by adotlane, February 10, 2013, 04:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adotlane

A large room is available within walking distance of SUNY New Paltz. It is in a house that is partitioned into two apartments. The apartment in which the room is located is shared by one other person (a graduate student). As a graduate student, I am not really a fan of loud parties. I usually wake up early most mornings and enjoy my sleep. There is no smoking in the house. The $650 includes everything but wifi and garbage service. Please let me know if you're interested. The room is available as soon as possible.

n02522523

To whom it may concern, my name is Arabella and I am looking for a quiet location where I can focus on my studies. I am currently an undergraduate student but am very studious, neat and quiet. I do not party and am looking for a housing situation that meets my needs. Your advertisement seems like a really great fit! I would love to hear more details and speak to you further about the available room. Please let me know where I can contact you either via email or telephone. I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks for your time and consideration. :)