4 BDRM Village of New Paltz Cottage Style house for 2013/2014 school year

Started by ksturgis, February 14, 2013, 08:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksturgis

A four bedroom house for rent right in the village of New Paltz. Walking distance to the college, but has off street parking. Looking for 4 more serious students or professionals. This is a house you can actually bring your parents to see as an alternative to dorm living.

We are looking for 4 respectful, clean, responsible students, looking for housing. We live locally and are completely available for all potential problems that arise. Photos are from when we lived in the house and is being rented unfurnished.

The house has all hardwood floors, jacuzzi bathtub, washer/dryer, dishwasher, each bedroom has it's own lock and cable TV hook up, a large living room with skylights, big deck and yard, off street parking, on Main Street, and a very short walk to campus.

Non smoking

All of the (4) bedrooms are $610.00 plus shared utilities

Utilities are appx $400.00 a month total on average which includes heat, hot water, propane, electric, cable, lawn maintenance and snow removal. All utility bills are handled by landlord in a utility account and any positive balance refunded.

Available July 19th 2013- July 15th 2014

One year lease

First months rent due upon lease signing, last months rent and security deposit on move in day.

Please do not view unless you have an appointment to respect the privacy of current tenants.

ONLY RENTING TO LOCAL APPLICANTS
email beaditsturgis@msn.com if you are interested or have any questions

jsclafani23

Hi my name is Jenny and I have a group of four girls, including myself that would be very interested in taking a look at this house. We are all very clean, respectful and studious. Please contact me at jsclafani@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu to possibly set up a date to meet you and possibly see the house. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

-Jenny

ksturgis

Hi Jenny,
Sent a reply by email, still waiting for moderator approval.