Female Transfer Student looking for a roommate!!!

Started by yuppitsmee23, February 13, 2013, 04:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yuppitsmee23

Hey, my name is Alexandra and I am transferring to New Paltz this fall. I would like to get an apartment that is no more than 10 minutes away from campus. I'm looking for a roommate who is responsible, a non-smoker, serious about their studies, and overall a nice person.

Feel free to reply to this post if you are interested!  :)

Emma92892

Hi! My name is Emma. I am going to be a junior next year and I am currently looking for a place to live as well. My number is (845)337-1501 if you would like to text me!

dzinglek1

Hi, my name is Kendra. I'm transferring to New Paltz in the fall as a junior! I'm looking for a place to live off campus and some people to live with. I'm a psych major coming from Albany. I don't mind living with a bunch of people or just a couple of people (guys and girls).

my number is (518)369-1299
email kendra.dzingle@yahoo.com

n02183975

Hi, I'm Allison. I'm looking for a roommate for just the fall 2013 semester. apartment is 10 minute walk away from campus, right off of main street. $650 a month, utilities included (wifi, cable, heat, electricity.) Landlord is super nice and reliable. I'm a very neat person, studious, easy going.

if you're interested or want more details, email me at aleshowitz@gmail.com, thanks!