Female looking for a room for Summer and Fall walking distance to campus

Started by jasmines, February 05, 2013, 02:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasmines

Hi Im looking for a room to stay in New Paltz for the summer and fall that is walking distance to campus. I am very mature  a non smoker I do not have pets and am very clean. Please let me know if you have any places :)

ecamsssx3

Hi! I'm looking for a similar living situation and may have an idea. Please email me and we can possibly figure something out:
n02239058@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu
-Eileen

alyssa7

Hi, I have availability in a shared room close to campus. Cheap rent. Please email me for details n01823622@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

Emma

Hi. I rent three bedroom house with my friend, and there is a big room is available. if you are interested, contact me. N02655019@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

N02205227

We are moving into a BRAND NEW 6-7 Bedroom house. Each room that is available is very spacious.  The house is 1 minute walking distance from town 8 minutes to class.  The house will have central air and ac. The house is 635+ utilities. Utilities are about $50 a month depending on how many housemates we find. We are 4 girls who are extremely chill. We like to study during the week but we don't mind partying on the weekends. Guys and girls are welcomed. Please be fairly neat :) We are surrounded by other college houses and we have one of the best locations in New Paltz. If you're interested please give me a call at 8459430522 or feel free to text.
Hope to hear from you soon!