Female transfer, FALL2013, studio/1bedroom

Started by kmp729, February 02, 2013, 09:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kmp729

I am a female transferring to the New Paltz area for the Fall 2013 semester. If the right place opens up I would be willing to move in prior to the semester starting.

I am looking for either a studio or 1 bedroom apartment that is walking distance to campus. I have a vehicle if need be, but the closer to campus the better.

I am a very friendly and outgoing person but am also extremely dedicated to my academics. I am very clean, LOVE to be organized, very respectful and helpful.

I am not completely opposed to a roommate but they would need to be someone who is social to an extent but still very dedicated to studies, respectful of others and tidy.

Please email me at kmp729@gmail.com if you have something that fits what I am looking for. Thank you!!

N02437249

Hey, I'm Brit I have a 1 bedroom apartment, my roommate is graduating and I am looking for someone to take her place. I live in the Windsor court apartments, which are approx. a 5 min walk to campus. I am very clean and respectful of personal space. The rent is $475/mo each which includes heat, water & basic cable. Electric is usually $40 ea. every 2 months and internet is approx. $20/mo each. Let me know if you'd be interested and I'll give you more info!

alyssa7

Hi Brit, I also live in the Windsor Court apt complex, and I am looking to replace a roommate. I live in a two bedroom with three people and one is moving out. Let me know if you are interested. Please email me at n01823622@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu. Thanks