One person, looking for one room, June 1

Started by miktmurray, January 16, 2013, 05:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miktmurray

I am a student looking for a single room in a house or whatever it may be as of June 1st 2013. Will entertain all possibilities.

Phone 732 539 6639
Email miktmurray@gmail.com

Emma

I have one big room is available, but only for female. If you are and you are interested, please let me know.

Mike12471

I will have a room available at the conclusion of the Spring Semester. It is in a 3 bedroom duplex. There are 3 students there now ( all males). One for sure is leaving in June, possibly another. The rent is $480.00 per month, including heat, water, electricity and internet accessibility. It's in the village of Rifton, about 15 minutes from SUNYNP campus and 25 - 30 min from UCCC.

I am the landlord and can be reached at ONAIP@AOL.COM or 845-532-6525 voice or text. The room would be available as early as June 1, but later would be OK. I generally do some sprucing up to the place after the Spring semester.

lizallyn90

Hey there,
I have a spacious room in Windsor Court Apartments that I need to get sublet by June because I am heading to an internship. The price is super reasonable for New Paltz, with utilities we pay less than $500 a month. My other two roommates share the larger room in the apartment.

Please feel free to call me if you're interested in more information or checking out the room! (732)740-1940

N02205227

We are moving into a BRAND NEW 6-7 Bedroom house. Each room that is available is very spacious.  The house is 1 minute walking distance from town 8 minutes to class.  The house will have central air and ac. The house is 635+ utilities. Utilities are about $50 a month depending on how many housemates we find. We also have a washer and dryer in the house. We are 4 girls who are extremely chill. We like to study during the week but we don't mind partying on the weekends. Guys and girls are welcomed. Please be fairly neat :) We are surrounded by other college houses and we have one of the best locations in New Paltz. If you're interested please give me a call at 518-929-0545 or feel free to text.
Hope to hear from you soon!