Looking for a 3/4 BR apartment/house for Fall 2013 - walking distance to campus

Started by n02433329, January 27, 2013, 12:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n02433329

Looking for either a 3 or 4 bedroom house or apartment for Fall 2013/Spring 2014. We currently live together and mesh well. We will all be seniors looking for a quiet senior year. We are all tidy and respectful of the apartment we currently live in.

***Rent and utilities must be around or below $600 a month per person.
***House must be within a 5-10 minute walk from campus.
***Can be furnished or unfurnished.
***Lease needs to start July absolute latest.
***Having a washer and dryer would be preferred.

email me at n02433329@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu if you have a house or apartment like this, thanks!

ksturgis

Almost everything you are looking for:)

4 BDRM Village of New Paltz Cottage Style house for 2013/2014 school year
« on: February 14, 2013, 08:49:57 PM »
beaditsturgis@msn.com

lizallyn90

Hey there,

I am currently in a 3 bedroom apartment in Windsor Court Apartments - very spacious, quiet, and reasonably priced (we pay less than $500 per month with utilities). I am looking to get my room sublet by the end of May because I am headed out to an internship but the lease for my other two roommates ends June 30. If one of you would be interested in moving into the apt a month early my room is available! On June 30 your other two friends could move into the other spacious two bedroom room.

Please feel free to contact me for more information or to check out the apartment (732)740-1940

N02205227

We are moving into a BRAND NEW 6-7 Bedroom house. Each room that is available is very spacious.  The house is 1 minute walking distance from town 8 minutes to class.  The house will have central air and ac. The house is 635+ utilities. Utilities are about $50 a month depending on how many housemates we find. We also have a washer and dryer in the house. We are 4 girls who are extremely chill. We like to study during the week but we don't mind partying on the weekends. Guys and girls are welcomed. Please be fairly neat :) We are surrounded by other college houses and we have one of the best locations in New Paltz. If you're interested please give me a call at 518-929-0545 or feel free to text.
Hope to hear from you soon!