looking for 2 bedroom apt in walking distance for fall '13 year

Started by sunyrentalfemale, January 18, 2013, 05:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunyrentalfemale

Hey my name is Liz, myself and a female friend are looking for a place to rent for fall 2013- spring 2014! We would like a place in walking distance to campus and preferably our own rooms. Please email me at esydney18@yahoo.com if you have anywhere or suggestions!

Respectfully,
Liz 

hwmini

I am a graduate student at SUNY New Paltz. I have a beautiful house with two rooms + shared bathroom for rent. My house is walking distance to campus and town. Tenants would have full use of kitchen, dining room, living room, screened-in porch, and washer/dryer.

Room 1 (with closet): $620 + utilities
Room 2 (with closet): $600 + utilities

Lease runs August 1, 2013 to July 31, 2014

Contact information: hwmini@gmail.com

danreal

I have 2 bdrms available in a 3bdrm townhouse, located on Church Street in the Briarwood complex. EI Kitchen, dinning room/living rm, 1/2bath on first fl, full bath on 2nd fl. washer/dryer, patio with grill. Rent is $685 per room, includes utilities except internet. Walk to town or campus, one parking space available. Would prefer Grad student or senior. Must be neat, clean, quiet, and respectful. Must comply with HOA rules and regs. If you are looking for a place to party this is not the house for you. Lease available in June. Please no pets and no smoking. Call Dan at 516-603-2879 or email - dbrennervid@gmail.com