spring 2013living share for $350/mo in a nice apartment in new paltz

Started by drivera100, January 08, 2013, 06:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drivera100

i have an apartment with 2 people living in it. We are looking to offer the living room area as a living space due to our need to have some help this semester with rent. We are 2 professional/graduate students so we are looking for someone who is responsible and respectful of others. Apartment is walking distance to the town of new paltz and right across the street to SUNY new paltz.

The area is large for a twin bed. You would have your own closet space as well as storage room available.

** we have one loving cat and can't add more pets. If you are allergic do not reply please.
$350/mo plus sharing to pay for gas, electric, and water. (split amongst 3 people, it's not terrible as long as your not wasteful).

ngeticha1

Hello, My name is Abraham, a second degree transfer student.I'm very interested in sharing your room with you guys.The semester is almost starting and I have no place to go,every time I call they told me they need only females.It's difficult now getting a room.Pls text me at this number 9145640698.the class is starting on 22nd and I dont long commute or the rent an hotel.
Thanks in advance,
Waiting!