21 year old grad student looking for an apartment for fall 2013

Started by gorczyns, December 18, 2012, 03:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorczyns

Hello! I am currently seeking a 1 bedroom apartment / studio or other housemates to live with for the fall 2013 semester. My budget is $600 - $700. I just need a quiet place to study, eat, and sleep while attending school. I know it is early, but I figured I would get this post out! I would love a pet friendly place for a possible cat, but if not, I'm not picky. Thanks!

lukebennett213

Hello, I think I have a good place for you. It's $450 rent and in a quiet area. My email is lukebennett213@hotmail.com and my number is 646 770 5624, let me know if you're interested.

Helper

I have one room open in my home for a great student. I am looking for someone who is  clean, polite responsible and respectful. This space is a fantastic space for dedicated students who care about who they live with and how their place looks. This is a truly magical Place. Currently the students here  work together in a cooperative manner to keep the home feeling warm for each other. Looking for 3.0 students and above.The rooms are private with their own set of keys. The upstairs shares a bathroom with 3 and the downstairs shares a  bathroom with two. Each individual follows a schedule with rules at hand to keep the space clean and neat. The living room is cozy and shares close proximity with a nice large kitchen. If you love to cook, you have found your space.
There is only one room available,
so make sure you email me in order to schedule a viewing.

The house sits on 2 acres of private property with a garden and Peach trees. Perfect for those who want to garden and grow their own food. The house is about a 5-7 min drive to campus on rt 208 heading to Gardiner.

There is only one room available and it is upstairs. This one goes for 559.

email me villeg52@gmail.com

Available now

Mike12471

Hello,

I will have a room available at the conclusion of the Spring Semester. It is in a 3 bedroom duplex. There are 3 students there now ( all males). One for sure is leaving in June, possibly another. The rent is $480.00 per month, including heat, water, electricity and internet accessibility. It's in the village of Rifton, about 15 minutes from SUNYNP campus and 25 - 30 min from UCCC. 

I am the landlord and can be reached at ONAIP@AOL.COM or 845-532-6525 voice or text. The room would be available as early as June 1, but later would be OK. I generally do some sprucing up to the place after the Spring semester.

Schlanger1

I have a room opening in my house starting August 1 2013. The room is in a 3 bedroom house in Tillson (6 miles north of new Paltz). It's in a quiet neighborhood with lots of parking. The house is clean and fully furnished (except the bedroom available). Dishwasher, washer/dryer. Roommates are all in our 20s and we are clean and respectful, not loud and not a party house. Rent is $575 and includes garbage, cable/Internet and water. Oil heat and electric are not included. Feel free to e,ail me. Schlangerzz@hotmail.com

-jessica

sweetstudio4rent

Hi there,
We have a beautiful studio that will be available for the Fall 2013 semester. Our current tenant is graduating in May with a MA in sculpture from SUNY NP. He has lived here with us for the last 2 years and it has been a joy to have him. The studio is newly renovated and is the upstairs level of our 1800's eyebrow colonial home in High Falls. It's about a 15 minute ride to campus. We are the last home on a dead end street but you can walk into our quaint hamlet of High Falls in about 3 minutes where there are restaurants, shops, hiking trails and galleries to enjoy.  We even have an outdoor flea market on the weekends. We have 2 dogs and 2 cats and one human child too. You have your own entrance and as much privacy as you could need. Everything is included in the $700/month rent...there are no hidden fees or expenses to worry about. I also often cook too much and will share the bounty with you if you like my cooking. Please contact us if you would like to discuss any of this. We would need references and a month's security and a lease agreement if you rent here. Hope to hear from you...
Lori

Mike12471

There will be one, maybe 2, rooms available as early as June 1, 2013. This is a 3 bedroom duplex located in Rifton, about 15 minutes from SUNYNP campus and about the same from UCCC.
The rent is $500.00 per room and includes all utilities, electricity, heat, hot water and internet service. In addition to the 3 bedrooms, there's a kitchen, living room, dining room, basement with a washer and dryer.

I prefer at least a lease from August 1, 2013 to May 31, 2014. If  you would like to rent a room, I will allow access for belongings as early as June,  2013, but won't begin to charge rent until August. So if you must leave a place this spring you could have free storage of your belongings until August with the signing of a lease. I usually spruce up the place over the break between semesters.

newpaltzangel

Hi there:

I have a large room in my house, available end of May, beg. of June (you could move in later). Together with the room you get your own private bathroom. The rest of the house: kitchen, living room, etc is common living space. There is a laundry room and basement for storage. There is also a big back yard area with in ground pool open during the summer and central air. The rent is $600.oo a month with ALL utilities included. There is cable, high speed internet, snow and garbage removal. The house is located three miles from campus, a five minute drive. One month security deposit and one year lease. If interested e-mail me back at newpaltzangel@yahoo.com

Nicestudio

Nice modern efficiency with cooktop and fridge.  2 Large closets 2 small closets and full private bath, private entrance.  All utilities included central Air, heat, cable, electric.  Located just off rte 32 south about 8 miles from campus.  Limited use of large fenced in yard with deck space for outdoor grill and parking.  Month to Month or lease through May.  Very clean/modern.  No pets or inside smoking. $625 1st month rent plus $625 security deposit to move in or to hold. Call 845-239-3414.  Ideal for 1; if couple/roommate add $100 per month.

Schlanger1

Are you still looking for a room? I have one opening in my house in tillson. Email me for more information. Schlangerzz@hotmail.com