Looking for roommate(s) FALL 2013

Started by jonluis, December 10, 2012, 04:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonluis

Hey my name is Jonathan, I'm a transfer student going to New Paltz in FALL 2013. Currently 20 but will be 21 in March, I'm laid back, kind of tidy and looking for a quality roommate(s).  I enjoy going out but I do intend on keeping up with my work.  Parties and friends are always welcome and most likely you won't catch me doing homework on the weekend unless it's for a paper or a big test.  Don't have any idea on where I'll be living, more concerned with finding someone to live with at the moment.  Open to having more than one roommate, living in house or apartment, really doesn't make a difference.  Facebook me at Jonathan Bringuier, or you can email me at bringuier4@gmail.com.  I prefer no cigarette smokers and pets aren't out of the question.  Feel free to ask me anything, I'm not too shy.

-Jon

slownsdale

Hey, I'm also looking for a roommate and a place close to the college for the Fall 2013. I'm a 19 year old transfer, let me know if you're still looking for someone! slownsdale19@yahoo.com or text me at 845-214-6563

pizapppa

We have one room left in a 3 BR ranch.  Call or text 845-800-7086 for details