transfer student looking for place to live for sping 2013

Started by mmasc4492, November 14, 2012, 02:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmasc4492

im a 20 yr old male looking for a place to live, can be an apartment or a house. I'm a clean and responsible person, easy to get along with. email me at mmasc4492@gmail.com or call/text me at 6467391885

ceng845

My name is Colleen I'm looking for someone to take over my lease for next semester, I can no longer live away for home due to funds. But anyways I have a room in a 3 bedroom house I have a post on the bulletin It will be available in January and goes til may which is perfect since that is the length of the semester and you don't have to worry about signing a lease for a year or longer than your time in New Paltz.

This is the info from my post:
"Room for rent in 3 bedroom house. 3 miles from campus, 2 rooms already occupied by 2 girls who go to SUNY New Paltz. Looking for either male or female occupant. Rent is $680/month includes price of room and all utilities. The house has a garage for extra storage space, living room with fireplace furnished with couches and a TV, breakfast bar, kitchen, and laundry room. Large deck with grill outside with a big backyard. If you would like to see the place please email me at colleen.m.eng@gmail.com or call at 845-705-4779."