looking for a room!

Started by elenaveatch, November 21, 2012, 12:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elenaveatch

Hello! My name's Elena and I'll be transferring to New Paltz in the Spring, so I'm looking for a place to live. I'm very laid back and outdoorsy, and I love music. I like to have a good time, but definitely care a lot about my work too.

If anyone knows of any available places close to campus or is looking for someone to live with, definitely let me know!

Feel free to call, email, or friend me on Facebook
Elena Veatch
(914) 714-4737
elenaveatch@gmail.com

stacy

Hey Elena - Im going to try to get you on the phone but I thought I'd leave you a message here as well - check out my posting under looking for roommate or for rent in New Paltz  under my name - Stacy.  Our place is really great and it sounds like you might be a good match being laid back and liking music.  My number is 845- 255-1920 - call me anytime.  Hope to talk to you soon!

gypsyartstudent

hey eleana - we have one bedroom open at our place on mohonk avenue
4 groovy roomates and one baby cat - 560/m + utlities
text me if your interested :) ~ Gabii 631-398-2968 or
n02291586@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

n02370441

Hey Elena-
My roommate is looking for someone to take my room in a two bedroom apartment for the spring because I am graduating early and moving out. Its a guy, his name is Steve, but he's real chill and outdoorsy as well. My email is n02370441@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

-Lauren

mh119

Hi Elena.  I am trying to sublet my room for the spring. My room is in a 3 br apt that I share with two super nice girls. The room is a single. It's a 2 minute walk from campus. This sublet would involve a lease til May. Furniture can be included. Rent is $610/mo, all utilities (heat, electric, water, etc) INCLUDED except internet (+$13/mo). I will also accept a reasonable offer lower than the monthly rent, because I really need to sublet. Reasonable would probably be no lower than $470/480.

Please let me know if you're interested. mollymh119@hotmail.com, 973-768-5363.

Molly

N02254500

Hi Elena:

I am looking for someone to take over my lease.  The room is located 11 N. Oakwood Terrace, which is in town and a short walk to campus.  Great location!  It is in a large house with a communal kitchen with enough refrigerators and cabinets for food; washer/dryer and enough bathrooms for all to share with no problem. $640 per month available from January 1 thru May 30th. If you're interested-- 518-312-6081 Dwalsh_10@yahoo.com.

Schlanger1

Hi elena! I have a room for rent in a large house. House is on wurts avenue less than a 5 min walk to suny new Paltz campus. Rent is $630 a month all UTILITIES INCLUDED. Room available January 1. 6 month lease. Please let me know if youre interested. Schlangerzz@hotmail.com

Shaiy Chapman

My name is Shaiy Chapman. I just got engaged and I am going to be moving out of my house starting the end of December. The house is in the best location possible! It is at 60 South Manheim (on The Ridge Property) . And if you know the area at all, you know it is virtually on campus and really close to main street! Its a big gorgeous 4 Br. house. I have 3 female roommates who are all really sweet and go to new paltz and all transfered last semester. The room is on the bottom floor and has its own bathroom. (the other 3 girls need to share one!) Rent is 750/month. Email me at shaiychapman1@gmail.com Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,
Shaiy