Female student looking for a place to live spring 2013

Started by adrii26, November 05, 2012, 10:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrii26

HI! I am an incoming transfer from Westchester, NY. I am starting school in the spring and I am looking for somewhere to live. I am 20 years old, I am active, studious and fun. Looking to move as close to the beginning of the semester as possible.

You can contact me by email danielledelamo@yahoo.com
:)

springtransfer

Hey! From westchester as well! I'm subletting my room for spring semester - email me for details! Snarr.jenna@yahoo.com

itskatie

I'm moving out of my room in two-bedroom apartment at the end of this semester. It's at a great location (right on Main Street, and less than a ten minute walk to campus). Let me know if you're interested: N01912207@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

-

sweeneym

Hi! my name is Meredith, I am moving out of my room this winter so there is an opening in my house.  I live with 4 other girls whoa re all very friendly.  It is about a ten minute walk to campus and the house has a washer/dryer, dishwasher, cable, and WIFI.  If you are interested please let me know, it is available! n02051444@newpaltz.edu  or 845-901-0707

Schlanger1

Hi,

I have a room for rent in a large house. The House is on wurts avenue which is less than a 5 min walk to suny new Paltz campus. Rent is $630 a month all UTILITIES INCLUDED. Room available January 1. 6 month lease. Please let me know if youre interested. Schlangerzz@hotmail.com

Shaiy Chapman

My name is Shaiy Chapman. I just got engaged and I am going to be moving out of my house starting the end of December. The house is in the best location possible! It is at 60 South Manheim (on The Ridge Property) . And if you know the area at all, you know it is virtually on campus and really close to main street! Its a big gorgeous 4 Br. house. I have 3 female roommates who are all really sweet and go to new paltz and all transfered last semester. The room is on the bottom floor and has its own bathroom. (the other 3 girls need to share one!) Rent is 750/month. Email me at shaiychapman1@gmail.com Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,
Shaiy

vreneeb

i am renting out a room in a two bedrooms apartment for $450 plus utilities. Clean, mature, and responsible female preferred. The apartment is really big and beautiful.  Two story apart, large driveway, quiet and nice neighborhood.  You will have access to everything (Kitchen, living room etc). It is only about 5 minutes drive to SUNY NEW PALTZ.   If you are a student and do NOT have a car I do NOT mind giving you ride since I go to SUNY NEW PALTZ  too.
Should be willing to move in by first week of January.
It's no pet and smoke free apartment sorry!
Email or call me if interested. If sending an email, tell me a little bit about yourself too.
Serious inquiry only.