In Darling Gardiner right next to New Paltz! 2 Roommates Wanted!

Started by stacy, November 28, 2012, 08:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stacy

Hey we need two new roommates for January 1st or sooner in our funky farmhouse with 2 other roommates.  Located in Gardiner just next to New Paltz, we have our own adorable town with restaurants, P.O., stores and library - amazing views of the mountains and live right across the street from a farm market with the best pie and produce around!  Yet it only takes a 7 minute drive to get to SUNY campus or New Paltz village and less than 5 minutes to the nearby Hannaford grocery store.  Our house has a big fully equipped kitchen, clean nice bathroom with a tub (not just a shower stall), dry basement storage, off street parking, high ceilings, hard wood floors, big windows with lots of light and the most amazing gigantic yard with a pond in the middle of apple orchards.  We have two wonderful cats (though we aren't allowed to have any more pets, so sorry) so we want someone who will be careful and loving to them of course and roommates must, seriously be NON-SMOKERS absolutely!  All utilities are included plus wireless internet and cable tv, garbage and recycling removal and we have a nice washer and dryer.  The small cozy room with 1 closet is $600 per month and the larger room with 2 closets is $700 per month and that includes everything but phone - never goes up and you aren't responsible for other roommates moving out, no lease signing is required and short or long term is ok.  Call me for more information at 1-845-255-1920 or send me an email at stacybarr@rocketmail.com. I look forward to talking to you! - Stacy