Freshman transfer looking for a place to live!

Started by emilycwiley@aol.com, November 15, 2011, 10:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emilycwiley@aol.com

Hey, I'm Emily I'm a freshman transferring from York College of PA. I've lived in NY my whole life, about an hour from new paltz, and really need a place to live for the spring semester! I'm super easy to get along with, don't party much, usually stay very busy with school, work (hopefully) and other sports/clubs. I don't have a car so I need to be within walking distance of campus. I'll most likely be home most weekends and be there during the week. Let me know if anyone has and available space close to campus! 845-625-3245 (call/text) :)

jeanine1129

I have a room for rent in a house thats $585 a month, plus utilities The lease would be from January 1-May 31. The house is a 5 minute walk to campus in an all girls house. If interested please email me n02387178@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

n01728408

Hi Emily!
If you are still looking, there is a room available in my house! I am graduating in December. It's a really cozy and cute house in which you will be living with 6 other girls. They are very neat, clean and nice! There are 2 bathrooms. Our house is literally a 30 second walk to campus (we are closer to the classroom buildings than most of the dorms) and about a 4 minute walk to town. There is a girl moving into the basement room (it's one very large bedroom that can fit 2) and if you both shared that room it would be $500 each per month or you can move into one of the 2 bedrooms that will become vacant after my friend and I move out and that will be $550 per month. If you are interested, email me at scardaa@aol.com!