3 female students looking for house to rent Fall 2013

Started by alli_deb, November 02, 2012, 03:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alli_deb

My friends and I are looking to move into a house off campus, WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE of SUNY New Paltz,  3 bedrooms needed, for Fall 2013 and will rent for the year. We are responsible young adults and will certainly take care of your house. Thank you!!

n02029009

I currently have an apartment available for the spring semester starting jan 1.  It fits 2 to 3 people and has 2 bedrooms.  The apartment is on main street in the heart of town and one block from campus.  If you are interested please let me know. 
Thanks you can contact me at sarabrnstn@gmail.com

empirebgnz

jsclafani23

Hey Alli, a few of me and my girlfriends have a house we're looking at right now within walking distance of campus. The lease starts in August 2013. It's a really nice house and is reasonably priced (it's even got the approval of our parents lol). It's got 7 bedrooms, (4 of which will be taken by myself and my friends) so we're looking for 3 more housemates. So obviously we're looking for 3 more housemates lol.. If you're interested I can give you more information on it. Feel free to e-mail me at jsclafani@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu if you haven't already found something!