Two Females looking for rooms for Spring 2013

Started by mdlr, September 04, 2012, 12:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdlr

Me and my friend, both students, are looking for rooms for next semester. Preferably near campus since we don't have cars. We are open individuals, we are from NYC one is studying sociology the other is studying early childhood education. Also, we are both third year students. We are looking to move off campus for the spring 2013 semester.

Jessica

My house will have 2 empty rooms next semester, if you are interested, text me (845)616-5642

newpaltzrental

Large bedroom with private bath all freshly painted and steps to SUNY!!  Sizable enough for a couple, or two friends.  The house has 3 full baths, large living room, nice eat-in kitchen, two large 3rd floor common space rooms, basement storage, washer/dryer, all maintenance, wifi, and trash/recycling weekly and an easy in/out driveway for parking behind the house that accommodates all occupants with off street parking.  AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.  Includes Email newpaltzrental@gmail.com (please reference large room VILLAGE house in your email). House can be seen at your convenience.  Lease and security required.  NO PETS OR SMOKING!

NEW PALTZ STUDENT HOUSING

We have exactly what you are looking for, close to school!  Give me a call at 845-532-4113.  You can also visit our website newpaltzstudendhousing.com  Thank you, Karen

gypsyartstudent

if you still need rooms, my 5 br house will have 2 bedrooms open for the spring 2013 - group of laidback art students and one baby cat- you can text me at (631) 398-2968