Huge Bedroom Available in December/January- $575 including everything!

Started by alicia525, November 20, 2011, 03:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alicia525

Hello!

I am currently renting a very large bedroom in a three bedroom house in New Paltz off South Ohioville Road, under 3 miles away from the school. Next semester I will be commuting, so I am trying to sublet this bedroom. The bedroom is a big space with two closets, hardwood floor, two windows and plenty of baseboard for heat. The house itself has a roomy bathroom, kitchen, living room, with a large basement that has a washer and dryer. The house is on a private road with plenty of room for parking in the driveway. The back and front yards are also a great size. The rent is $575 with absolutely EVERYTHING included; heat, electric, garbage, lawn maintenance, etc. This is truly a great deal for the bedroom along with all utilities.

The other two bedrooms are rented by New Paltz female students who are both super sweet and nice! There will be one cat living in one of the bedrooms already, and the landlord has requested no new pets. A non-smoker is also a must!

I will be able to move out whenever it is rented! This can start in December or January, or even sooner if possible. The lease ends at the end of May. I would love to find a responsible individual to rent the room to! Feel free to email me at n01737396@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu with any questions or to set up a time to see it! Thank you! ;D ;D