Looking for spots still available for fall!

Started by ashwigie91, August 21, 2012, 11:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashwigie91

Hey! I am a senior from Manhattanville College moving to the New Paltz area. I'm gunna be going to massage / aroma therapy school in Newburgh and taking some classes on the side. Im a pretty cool, relaxed roomate looking to have some fun!!!. If you know of a place let me know please :) Thanks and hope to hear from you!!

Mishka

Hi I have a room available with a balcony, cute house
It is $440 a month and located in the town of new paltz
Let me know
My name is michelle
646 4839335

mehrlich

hi i have a room available located on church right behind p&gs.

call 5162447963

Emk

Hi, I'm a little outside New Paltz on 9w, if you're still looking for a room call me at 845-300-6911.

Erinlorae

I have a 2 bedroom apartment with a balcony on the second floor in southside apartments right across the street from campus. My apartment is one of the nice ones at the beginning of the complex. I'm a grad student who is rarely in the apartment, 6 month lease. $575/ month. Call or email me 315.719.5731. My name is Erin :)

Jessica

Hi, I have a room for $500 plus utilities. 5min walking distance from both SUNY and main street.
If you are still looking for a place, let me know

(845)616-5642
maikom1017@hotmail.co.jp

Jessica

parisblus1

I am a 35 yr female, currently working full-time, college full time. I have a place and am looking for a roommate to share the expenses. I am not a partier either and am really just focusing on work and college. I am listing some information below. Please contact me if this is something your interested in.

I am looking for a roommate (s) . This is a perfect setting for a college student. One price ~ All utilities are included. This is a 2br/2bath w/ a loft. ~ Asking 600/month. Your room is unfurnished. It is a Cozy Private BR in Stone Ridge 1.5 miles from town. Perfectly situated 5-15 minutes from restaurants,marinas,hikes, swims,skiing,skating etc.Public transportation is available & 1/2 miles from SUNY Ulster. Preferred student (s), non-smokers, and no pets. Please let me know if you are interested. Move in date is flexible but can be asap if needed. Security deposit is negotiable.

Thank you,

Liza
904-347-8327
parisblus@hotmail.com
Liza

newpaltzrental

Nice bedroom with bonus private study/living room in a great house just steps to SUNY!!  The house has 3 full baths, large living room, nice eat-in kitchen, and a 3rd floor common room, basement storage, washer/dryer, all maintenance, wifi, and trash/recycling weekly and an easy in/out driveway for parking behind the house that accommodates all occupants with off street parking.   AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.    Includes Email newpaltzrental@gmail.com (please reference bedroom with study room VILLAGE house in your email). Room/House can be seen at your convenience.  Lease and security required.  NO PETS OR SMOKING!

etgpersonal

$825 / 1br - 400ft² - One bedroom separate apartment (Gardiner, 5 miles from SUNY New Paltz)
1776 Hasbrouck House. Perfect for serious student/artist. Bedroom; kitchen/living, fireplace, bathroom. Includes heat, electric, Internet, seasonal in-ground pool. Security, references. etgpersonal@gmail.com or 845 219 4811.

sweeneym

Hi! My name is Meredith Sweeney.  I am currently living on John Street, but looking for someone to rent the room I was living in.  I live with four other girls who are all really friendly, so its great if you want to make some new friends!  The house has recently been renovated and is very spacious.  We have a full kitchen, living room, washer/dryer, cable, and WIFI.  It is about a 10 minute walk to campus and we have a driveway if you have a car.  I'm looking to rent it out as soon as possible so if you are interested let me know.  The room I am in is, unfortunately, pretty small, but it is cozy.  We each pay 600 a month, which isn't too bad.  845-901-0707 or n02051444@newpaltz.edu