Transfer Female Student looking for Apartment/ House for Spring 2013

Started by fighter06_xtina, July 16, 2012, 08:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fighter06_xtina

Hello,

My name is Anna.  I am going to be getting out of the Army soon after serving for 6 years.  I am 24 years old and I plan on coming to SUNY New Paltz January 2013 from Fort Bragg, NC.  I have a well behaved 5 year old cat and I have been living responsibly on my own for the past 5 years.  I would much rather move into a place by myself and then make a friend that could be a potential roommate, instead of moving in with a stranger.

I am accustomed to and would like a place with:
2 bedrooms
2 bathrooms
1000 sq ft
unfurnished
garage
cat permitted
dishwasher
central A/C and heat

Once again, I am from North Carolina and will be going to SUNY New Paltz for about 4 years.  Since I served in the Army, I will be getting a living allowance depending on the zip code.  I hope to not spend it all on rent and utilities.

Thanks for reading!
Anna

parisblus1

Hi Anna-

I am a 35 yr female, currently working full-time, college full time. I have a place and am looking for a roommate to share the expenses. I am not a partier either and am really just focusing on work and college. I am listing some information below. Please contact me if this is something your interested in.

I am looking for a roommate (s) . This is a perfect setting for a college student. One price ~ All utilities are included. This is a 2br/2bath w/ a loft. ~ Asking 700/month. Your room is unfurnished. It is a Cozy Private BR in Stone Ridge 1.5 miles from town. Perfectly situated 5-15 minutes from restaurants,marinas,hikes, swims,skiing,skating etc.Public transportation is available & 1/2 miles from SUNY Ulster. Preferred student (s), non-smokers, and no pets. Please let me know if you are interested. Move in date is flexible but can be asap if needed. Security deposit is negotiable.

Thank you,

Liza
904-347-8327
parisblus@hotmail.com
Liza