1 bedroom available

Started by SZubrowski, November 16, 2011, 05:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SZubrowski

One bedroom available in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment that is at a great location! The only reason I'm leaving is because I have an internship in the city for the Spring 2012 semester. The apartment has a shared kitchen and living room, but you would have your own large bedroom and full bathroom. It's located on Church Street, right off of main street, and steps away from the bars, restaurants and stores in town and less than a 10 minute walk to campus!

The rent is $650 a month plus utilities (so it ends up being around $700), but the apartment is large, clean and right in the center of town! The lease would start January 1st and you can stay until the end of the semester, or sign for a year. You would be living with my roommate Dana who is a senior studying psychology. She is outgoing, and very friendly. If you are interested in looking at the apartment you can contact Dana by calling or texting her at 516-384-8667 or you can reach me at 315-345-1975, or email me at N02132910@mail.hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

thanks!
Stephanie