Rooms for rent in coed apt and house. util included

Started by spartacus912, August 03, 2012, 12:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spartacus912

We have rooms for rent in 2 different locations within six minute walk to campus. Both "student only" houses are close to campus, and will maximize the student experience while providing safe beautiful housing fully geared toward academic success. One is a four bedroom apartment looking for a fourth roommate, and the other is a large house rented by the room. The second comes fully furnished. The first, we can help with your furniture needs. We have furnished, partially furnished and unfurnished rooms. They both have beautifully furnished common areas, while the house has large front and back porches with beautifully maintained lawns to enjoy while sitting on them. Both locations have fully functional, excellent used or new appliances in the kitchens and baths, and the house has a laundry room. (The apartment is next door to a laundrymat.) Both have adequate off street parking, for which we provide the plowing and shovelling. We keep a stock of bedroom furniture, desks, and dressers to be borrowed at no extra cost if you need them, we only ask you return them in the same condition you received them. Utilities are included in the rent and  both houses are wirelessly networked with highest speed dual band routers.

If it would be helpful, we can send pictures for you to preview before coming to see the houses directly.

We do everything we can to accomodate transfer students at distance, students abroad, and many other transfer-student-specific difficulties, as well as the needs of the returning student.

We also have a two bedroom apartment and other rooms for rent in coed situations if that appeals to you.

We will do our very best to work with your student finacial aid, grad grants and loans. Our 'Rent-Deferral-Policy' allows you pay a holding fee now for your space for next year and move in without paying any rent on move in day. Then, when your student loans and financial aid money clears the college in September or February, you pay your rent, with no late charges or penalty fees. A deposit now lets you move in and we wait for all further rents.

All of our houses are safety inspected by the village and we provide all smoke and CO detectors, as well as their batteries, and fire extinguishers free of charge. This is our full time, local, family business and job, and we are always locally available if you need us for emergency assistance. Please call or text me for additional information and viewing appointments. I do not give out financial information by email. Please text your name and email address and I will call or text you back with schedules and all other pertinant information. All buildings are smoke free and pet free. Please text 845-255-8090 or call 845-399-3115 (this # does not take texts) and I will send you information about our vacancies for this comiing school year.