Big Bedroom, Walk in Closet, Private Bathroom. $630.

Started by N01906432, November 15, 2011, 01:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N01906432

If interested email me please. I will be showing the room to interested people.

I am trying to find someone to take over my lease because I am graduating. The room will be available after Christmas. The house is behind Stop and Shop off of main street. It is a new and quiet house, in a great quiet block.  The room is the master bedroom in the second floor of the house.

The room is HUGE; it has a walk in closet the size of the dorms. (Not exaggerating).  The bathroom is also the size of the closet and it has separate bathtub and shower and another closet.  The kitchen is a bit small but it has a lot of cabinet space. 

There are 2 other rooms that share their bathroom, but all 3 rooms share the kitchen. The rooms have their own private entrance through the back of the house. The landlord lives in the first floor and is really nice. I been here for 3 years and they have never bothered me about anything. 

Wi-Fi and Heat included, and Parking Space. (you only pay for electricity every 2 months and its usually $25-40 per month. Usually in the summer and winter it more expensive, but its paid every 2 months so you will pay $50-$80.

No pets..

okg-92

jasonv

Hi... I'm transferring up to New Paltz for Spring 2012. I'm Jason/21/male/occasional smoker. Please let me know if the apartment is still available. I will be coming up to New Paltz on Friday 12/9 and could stop by to check it out.  Email me at davall3@yahoo.com