Room available in 2 bedroom apartment. LESS THAN A BLOCK FROM CAMPUS!

Started by EmKat, August 01, 2012, 03:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmKat

Looking for one or two people to take the 14'x10' room in my 2 bedroom apt. Rent will vary depending how many move into the room. It's $610 if there is one person and $775 for two people. Heat and hot water included. We'll split electric and wifi. LESS THAN A BLOCK FROM CAMPUS! So no more long walks to school in the snow and cold during the winter! Located at Ridge Rd and Lincoln Ave. It's one of four apt units in the building. Coin-operated washer/dryer in basement. Garage-sized storage unit in basement and access to locking storage unit in attic. Parking available in the back. Looking for someone clean and responsible.

Available immediately!

esc

Hi! I am intrested in your offer, please e-mail me on marinamavrina@yahoo.co.uk to arrange viewings. I am a 27years old second year exchange student. Thanks!

kingsburge

Hi
   I am a graduating senior, very clean, non-smoker, not party person, and respectful. only problem is that I am only able to take the fall semester lease but I could find a substitute for myself for the spring semester before I leave. if you are cool with that, take me into consideration. I am planning to take the room by myself. looking forward to hear from you.

KatieTags

Hi, I am very interested in the offer! I am going into my senior year at New Paltz. I am clean, respectful and fun, and would love the opportunity to speak further!
I am currently at home in NYC, but I can come up Sunday to meet and look at the house if that is at all possible for you guys! Let me know when you can,
Katie Tagarello
646-239-2711
Ktagarello@gmail.com

n02535984

Hey, I'm an undergrad female that really needs a place if this is still open. Call/text at 347-495-6013 as soon as possible! -Dana

ashwigie91

Hey! I am a senior from Manhattanville College moving to the New Paltz area. I'm gunna be going to massage / aroma therapy school in Newburgh and taking some classes on the side. Im a pretty cool, relaxed, and easy to get along with.....are you still looking for a roomate?