1 Room available in 2BR apt. $500/month - August - December

Started by mirabi55, July 24, 2012, 11:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirabi55

I am looking for someone (preferably a female) to sublet the second bedroom in my apartment in New Paltz Gardens (Colonial Drive). The complex is in walking distance to campus and town (I walk everywhere). It is a really nice apartment and fully furnished. The available bedroom is about 10 x 12 sq. ft. with a nice sized closet. I am asking for $500/month from August to December.

http://www.newpaltz-gardens.com/photos.html

Let me know if you're interested ASAP!

maxine24

Hey did you find anybody for the room yet??.... Email or call/text me, I am really interested.

(845) 421-2120

N01864082@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

Thanks,
    Maxine

n02535984

Female and interested!

call/text 347-495-6013 for the quickest response! Can move in immediately!

esc

Hi! Please e-mail me your details to marinamavrina@yahoo.co.uk so I can call you, I am very interested in your offer. Thanks!

priyanka

Hey ppl pls let me know if this room is still avalable. I am really interested or can I share the room if its taken by any girl?

KatieTags

Hi, I am very interested in the offer! I am going into my senior year at New Paltz. I am clean, respectful and fun, and would love the opportunity to speak further!
A little about myself: I am a part of the Human Services concentration in the Sociology dept. at New Paltz. I am clean, respectful, and I would like to think pretty fun! I love cooking, and doing crafty things. Overall, I think I'd be an easy-going housemate.
I was originally supposed to be studying abroad in Peru this semester, but things fell through, and now I'm scrambling with getting a place/job/classes!
I am available to come up to New Paltz this Sunday if you all would like to meet! Please let me know when you can.
Thanks,
Katie Tagarello
646-239-2711