Looking for a new place to live? room for rent Nov 1st

Started by Newpaltzhouse, October 01, 2011, 05:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newpaltzhouse

One of our housemates has taken a job and their room will be up for grabs November 1st. Contact us to come see it!

Nice room with bamboo flooring for rent in a clean, friendly student house one mile from SUNY New Paltz. $500/mo, month-to-month lease, ALL utilities included, house has central air conditioning, wireless internet, coin operated washer and dryer, local phone, basic cable, community room with tv/dvd/vcr, & weekly professional cleaning of baths/kitchen/common areas. Plenty of parking, big backyard, quiet, easy going housemates. A nice, quiet place to live and study - not a party house.

Michel_Antoine_89

Hey is this only available for Nov. 1? or will it still be available in January? Write back!
Thanks!

NP

Hi, I am very interested in your place.
I would like to move in ASAP.
Is that possible if I go check the place?

Please e-mail me at n02157004@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

lomingkitericlo

Hi,

My name is Ming. I am interested in your apartment in Spring semester 2012. Can you give me a call back 631-264-4867.

Thanks,
MING

marniamanda

Please email and call me with more information (516)301-7773 or email : marniamanda@aol.com .  I am coming to new paltz tomorrow and would like to see the room if it is still available. thanks

mbasia91

Hello,

is the place still available? please contact me, Barbara, at mbasia91@yahoo.com or 347-628-9626

Greatly appreciated thank you!

NickA

Hi.  My name is Nick.  I am a 21-year-old male starting at New Paltz as a junior transfer student next semester.  I'm trying to gather my housing options and this sounds like a possibility.  I will likely be coming to New Paltz this weekend, so if this room is still available, I would like to arrange a time to check it out and learn more about the details.  Please contact me at nicka21190@yahoo.com.   Thanks.