2 female transfers need a place for spring!

Started by gradtransfer, November 14, 2011, 03:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
jGXWIkLyphRYWOt
0 (0%)
bDHDpreUhutElxTi
0 (0%)
OsZdppxtYQlGDKKHhf
0 (0%)
lxEISMAt
0 (0%)
jMjCHojsLNO
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

gradtransfer

Hello! My friend and I are transferring to New Paltz in the spring so we need a place by mid-January. We would like to rent rooms in a house/apartment preferably with all females and a close driving distance to campus. We're down to earth/chill/hard working grad students please help us out! Budget of around $600 each.

Thanks,
Lindsey

e-mail: Lhodges@student.sjcny.edu

Schlanger1

I know it's a little late but are you and your friend still looking for a place to live?
-jessica

parisblus1

I am a 35 yr female, currently working full-time, college full time. I have a place and am looking for a roommate to share the expenses. I am not a partier either and am really just focusing on work and college. I am listing some information below. Please contact me if this is something your interested in.

I am looking for a roommate (s) . This is a perfect setting for a college student. One price ~ All utilities are included. This is a 2br/2bath w/ a loft. ~ Asking 600/month. Your room is unfurnished. It is a Cozy Private BR in Stone Ridge 1.5 miles from town. Perfectly situated 5-15 minutes from restaurants,marinas,hikes, swims,skiing,skating etc.Public transportation is available & 1/2 miles from SUNY Ulster. Preferred student (s), non-smokers, and no pets. Please let me know if you are interested. Move in date is flexible but can be asap if needed. Security deposit is negotiable.

Thank you,

Liza
904-347-8327
parisblus@hotmail.com
Liza

ka

Hello ladies,
I recently posted a 2 bedrm furnished apt in Tillson that will become available right after exams in December.  Everyone that has ever lived here has enjoyed their stay.  Food, phone and personal belongings are all you need to move in!  Love to show it to you if you haven't found a place yet. That's fully furnished and all utilities for $450 each.  Please feel free to call 845-658-9498 or 845-901-0822.  Thanks, Ka

natalia2012