Transfer student looking for place in New Paltz

Started by cmccormick1103, June 15, 2012, 09:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmccormick1103

Looking for housing in or around New Paltz.  I am a transfer student to SUNY New Paltz this fall.  My girlfriend will be moving in with me.  We are looking for a 1 bedroom or studio in the price range of of $600-$800.

stacy

Hi - I think our house is big enough if you guys are willing to share a bedroom.  The bedroom itself is large and has two very big closets and a private entrance to the bathroom (though the bathroom would be shared with 2 other people) - the only snag though is that we MUST find a renter for July 1st. Is that a possibility for you guys?  Feel free to give me a call and we can chat - Im at 845 -255 - 1920 and my name is Stacy.  My phone is a land line so don't be dismayed if you get voicemail - I will  call you back very quickly.  good luck  - Stacy

parisblus1

I am a 35 yr female, currently working full-time, college full time. I have a place and am looking for a roommate to share the expenses. I am not a partier either and am really just focusing on work and college. I am listing some information below. Please contact me if this is something your interested in.

I am looking for a roommate (s) . This is a perfect setting for college students. One price ~ All utilities are included. This is a 2br/2bath w/ a loft. ~ Asking 600/month. per person..if 2 people I can work with renting out the loft are for $1000/month 550 per person. Your room is unfurnished. It is a Cozy Private BR in Stone Ridge 1.5 miles from town. Perfectly situated 5-15 minutes from restaurants,marinas,hikes, swims,skiing,skating etc.Public transportation is available & 1/2 miles from SUNY Ulster. Preferred student (s), non-smokers, and no pets. Please let me know if you are interested. Move in date is flexible but can be asap if needed. Security deposit is negotiable.

Thank you,

Liza
904-347-8327
parisblus@hotmail.com
Liza

ka

Hi I just listed a 2 bedroom furnished apt in Tillson for $900 however it is furnished and all inclusive.  A must see.  6 miles from campus please see the posting and call 845-658-9498 or 845-901-0822.  Thank you, ka