LARGE HOUSE - STEPS to SUNY - GREAT YARD, LOTS OF PARKING, TONS of SPACE

Started by newpaltzrental, July 19, 2012, 04:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newpaltzrental

Large house in the Village of New Paltz; 4 houses from the SUNY!!  5 bedrooms (1 very large , 2 large and 2 average), 3 full baths, large living room, kitchen and two large 3rd floor common space rooms - its like three living rooms.  Cool hang oput porch in front and back, basement storage and an easy in/out driveway for parking behind the house that will accommodate all occupants.  The house is available August 15, 2012.  Rent is $4,000 and includes washer/dryer, all maintenance, wifi, and trash/recycling weekly.  Snow removal can be negotiated for reduced rent (or this will be contracted out at no extra cost to you).  Maximum occupancy seven persons.  We do not discriminate but we would prefer to rent to quiet, respectful, mature students.  Serious inquires only at newpaltzrental@gmail.com.  House can be seen at your convenience.  One year lease and security required.  ABSOLUTELY NO PETS OR SMOKING!

n02149045

Hi,
I'm interested in the large house. Is it still available? Please email to xuxiaoyi0101@live.cn.

Thank you,
Xiaoyi Xu

kong426

If ur looking for a person to share contact me. Name is Kong GAO. Number is 1347-331-2154

catherine0392

I am interested in renting for the '13-'14 school year. We are a group of six possibly seven very neat girls looking for a home close to campus. Please e-mail me at n02464521@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu I would love to arrange a meeting to see the house as soon as possible. Thank you.

meconomos