Previous topic - Next topic
uVgzomIQlw
FUOLAVYjTlgYz
LyOQXcXw
dBCyflxAXaxuXpwZj
MVgsWLkEAThe

Hopeful114

Hey everyone!

I am starting a Post Bachelor's Program at SUNY New Paltz next semester. I would like to find a place to live near campus, preferably within a 2-10 minute walk to it or easy access to buses/ shuttles to campus. I will be able to pay anywhere from $400-650 for rent a month, preferably with utilities included. I would like to live with FEMALE housemates/ roommate only. I don't mind living with a roommate as long as the room is large enough for the both of us, but would prefer a single room that is furnished if possible. I will be renewing my lease after the Spring semester, most likely for the Summer 2012, and Fall 2012 semesters.

I am a hard working person, somewhat quiet but sociable. I am here for studies, I am not an undergraduate, so I will not be partying. This post bachelor's program is intense, so I will be studying a lot!  I might have an occasional friend over, but that's about it. I do not have a car. Therefore, I cannot live with people who like to party a lot. I do not want to live in a studio apartment. I do enjoy company. I am very neat, and will help with chores. I am super friendly.

I would like your email addresses in reply to my post as well as information about the place. You can email me at akmathew@albany.edu. I am not giving out my phone number here, so please email me. My parents and I will be seeing apartments/rooms in late December. So I will need the room at least a week before the Spring semester starts in January.

spooky

Hi, I have a furnished room in Victorian home two blocks from college. Their is one other room mate in the house who is very quiet and very serious about her studies.If interested send me an E-mail Monarose27@aol.com

Hopeful114

NP2005

Hi I have one room available in a three-bedroom house in New Paltz. The house is located within walking distance to the campus. It's beautiful, private and residential.  The rate is $480 plus utilities. You have a nice-sized living room and an extra study room. Laundry machines. You will share the house with two working professionals. If interested, please email me at shuang329@yahoo.com Thanks.