Female Transfer Student Looking For A Place To Live For Spring Semester

Started by Katematthews, October 24, 2012, 07:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katematthews

Hello, my name is Kate and I and looking for a place to live or room with someone for the Spring semester. I am very laid back and easy to get along with. I am not opposed to doing chores and I keep my space clean. If you are interested please let me know! Email me katematthews03@gmail.com

natalia2012

I am looking for a roommate to get an aprtment with for 2013. I am 23 and a full time college student. I am looking to transfer to suny new paltz in Jan. I would like to move into a nice apartment that comes to about 500-600 after we split it or even less. Would you be interested in dicussing that with me?

Natalia

Newpaltzhouse

Room for rent in a clean, friendly, student house one mile from SUNY New Paltz. $500/mo, month-to-month lease, ALL utilities included, house has wireless internet, coin operated washer and dryer, local phone, basic cable, community room with tv/dvd/vcr, central air conditioning, & weekly professional cleaning of baths/kitchen/common areas. Plenty of parking, big backyard, easy going housemates. A nice, quiet place to live and study - not a party house. No Pets. Call or text (845) 234 5755.

mo3411

I have a room in my house open.  It is in Tillson, less than ten minutes from SUNY New Paltz.  There is a shared and furnished kitchen, living room, and dining room.  We have a washer and dryer in the basement and a large fenced in back yard.  Please e-mail me with any questions.  I hope to hear from you soon!
Dara

ka

Hi we have a very nice, clean, 2 bdrm all furnished and all utilities included apt. for rent 6 miles from campus. Each rm is $450. Feel free to call for more details. Available Dec.30th.  Feel free to call 845 658 9498  Thanks