Need a place to live for fall 2012

Started by Erch, June 06, 2012, 11:44:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erch

Hi, my name is Erich. I am going to be a junior this upcoming semester and need a place to live. I transferred last semester and now all of my roommates are graduating so I need a place to live. I am looking for something around $600 a month. Distance doesn't matter since I have a car and don't mind driving.
My main issue is that I have a dog that has to live with me. He is an extremely friendly and quiet medium sized German Shepard. I will vacuum up after him on a weekly  basis.

Madame Verte

Hiya Erich,
           I too am looking for a quiet place in the New Paltz area while I'm working on an MFA, preferably with space to have a garden, that accepts pets.  I enjoy the company of dogs and my cat is fond of large well-mannered dogs (she hates little dogs). So if your dog can be trusted with cats when its alone and I seem like a good fit, drop me a line.

Here's some bits:

Enjoy a clean, smoke & TV free, healthy house.

Use homemade/non-toxic cleaning products.

Would consider living in a household with one or two roommates.

Have plenty of furnishings & a plethora of houseplants.

-Jana

Mike12471

I have 2 rooms available in Rifton, NY about 15 minutes from campus. Well behaved dog is fine. Duplex house with a nice small yard.
$480.00 per month includes heat, HW, electricity, washer/dryer.
email: onaip@aol.com or 845-532-6525

Mike12471

I have 2 rooms available in Rifton, NY about 15 minutes from campus. Well behaved dog is fine. Duplex house with a nice small yard.
$480.00 per month includes heat, HW, electricity, washer/dryer.
email: onaip@aol.com or 845-532-6525