Need a roommate!!

Started by Pagesophia, June 26, 2012, 11:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pagesophia

We need a male or female roommate for next year to live with 2 females!  I'm a music student and my other roommate is an art student!  She is a senior and I'm a senior starting grad school in the spring!  We are fun, sweet, and clean girls!  We like to do our work during the week and then go out on the weekends and sometimes tuesdays.  We need a new roommate asap because the girl who was supposed to move in couldn't!  Here are some details...

-Rent is 650 per month not including cable and electricity (but that is pretty cheap)
-Lease goes from Aug 1st 2012 to Aug 1st 2013
-5 minutes from campus
-3 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom but it's pretty spacious for an apartment
-We have all the appliances, dishes, and everything so you don't need to buy any of those
-Parking, garbage, snow removal, lawn services included!

Just email my and my roommate at hugtrees@optonline.net and sarahgrange@gmail.com if you are interested so you can stop by and check out the place and meet us!  Or you can get in touch with our landloard at 845-255-8090. :))

antonius

hello,

i'm a 20-year-old male art student, looking for a place as soon as possible. i'm respectful, friendly, and overall a pretty reasonable guy; i dont smoke and am not much of a partier. while i tend to be a little disorganized i am not dirty or unclean. i am cool with music as i am a musician myself. are you still looking to fill your room? if so, please respond, email me, or call me at 518 847 7197. i will be down in new paltz

thank you,
anthony guagliardo

rajsamina11

It is rare for me to find something on the cyberspace that's as entertaining and fascinating as what you've got here. Your page is lovely, your graphics are outstanding, and what's more, you use source that are relevant to what you are talking about. You are certainly one in a million, well done!