great space & walking distance- only 1 room available

Started by greeneygirl, June 21, 2012, 10:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greeneygirl

1 room left and available immediately in 3 bedroom apartment in the Village of New Paltz;  walking distance to Suny and to all village locations. located on 3rd floor of private victorian home.  has private entrance with carded lock. the room can be furnished or not and is $600 per month.  The rent includes everything but a/c. There is a full bath with long hall with storage space, wi - fi, washer and dryer, common area, moderate kitchen and private screened porch with mountain views. There is a 4th room below on 2nd floor which has it's own bath but comes up to use kitchen and washer/dryer, etc.  great space - everyone seems to really love it here. we are seeking a non smoking, pet free, serious student only.  we have to  ask that  there be no parties and a quiet hour must be adhered to. we are a family of 5 and the house is also a business so the quiet time is important.  If you are interested in seeing the room please reply to this email or call 845-255-6792 and leave a message.  Happy house hunting......

samsturmer

Hello,

I am a senior at Suny New Paltz looking for a room to rent from August to May. I am interested in your place and would like to see some photos because I am not sure I will be able to visit before the semester.

Thank you. Sam Sturmer

jakaldog

Hello, I'm a new graduate student at New Paltz and I'm interested in the rooms for rent. If any of the rooms are still available I would love to see some pics of the room and the living quarters. I'm currently in California so any additional info would be most appreciated. Hope to hear from you soon,

-Chris Fortin
707-267-4540

n02707827

Hello,

my name is Sabina and I'm an incoming MFA student at SUNY NP. I'm looking for a place to live for the Fall semester and I'm very interested in this. I'm very responsible and serious about my studies, and I'm sure that I would fit into your surrounding. I'm currently in Europe and I will be in the area in early August, so if you have any pictures of the house, you can send them to my address : n02707827@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu
Thanks,
Sabina

siva

greeneygirl

1 room left and available immediately in 3 bedroom apartment in the Village of New Paltz;  walking distance to Suny and to all village locations. located on 3rd floor of private victorian home.  has private entrance with carded lock. the room can be furnished or not and is $600 per month.  The rent includes everything but a/c. There is a full bath with long hall with storage space, wi - fi, washer and dryer, common area, moderate kitchen and private screened porch with mountain views. There is a 4th room below on 2nd floor which has it's own bath but comes up to use kitchen and washer/dryer, etc.  great space - everyone seems to really love it here. we are seeking a non smoking, pet free, serious student only.  we have to  ask that  there be no parties and a quiet hour must be adhered to. we are a family of 5 and the house is also a business so the quiet time is important.  If you are interested in seeing the room please reply to this email or call 845-255-6792 and leave a message.  Happy house hunting......
[/quote]